CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow! Snow! So Soon!!

I could not believe Shag woke me early this Saturday morning, my morning to sleep in, to tell me we had snow. He ask me to make sure I took Aleah out to play, because he had to go to work. We did just that!! We first got the sled out that Holly had when she was a little girl. We played until both of us had a red nose, and our hands and feet were frozen. Then we were off to see the Christmas Parade up town. The parade was wonderful.. Honoring the military!!


This was taken from the sunroom. It is amazing how beautiful, and it all comes from God.

Ready Set Go!!
Look at that face!! Weeeee!! She will always remember this day.

This girl loves her boots. Check these out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment