CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

March Highlights

March was a marvelous month to say the least. Aleah had to dress up for preschool on a few days...one being support the Tn Vols or Tn. Titans. Well, we chose the Tn Vols!! I am not sure how her Dad felt about this, because he is a Georiga Bulldog fan. St. Patricks came around, and we had to have a cute shirt for this day. The lady that made these shirts and put the matching ruffle did an outstanding job:)


School was out for a week for Spring Break. Spring Break is a time to relax and enjoy...well for us.. it was busy. We decided to remodel the laundry room and the bathroom. I do not have before pictures of either project, but I do have after on the landry room. The floor in the laundry room was concrete with white walls. Wait until you see the after shots! A wonderful job on both of these projects. Now I am working on getting curtains made and decorating both rooms.


Aleah and I did find time to go to the park and enjoy a little lunch one day. Mom, Holly, Aleah, and I went shopping a few times during March to find material to make Aleah an outfit for Easter. I have talked Mom into sewing again!!!! Can't wait to post a few pictures of the finished product.

LOOK AT ME, GRANDMA!!! I am a Tn Fan;)

Dad looks a little proud!!




ST. PATRICK'S DAY




Play time at the PARK






After pictures of the laundry room. I love this room!



0 comments:

Post a Comment